: New-Mailbox & Dealing with the Police.

[15 Mailbox – Have a New mailbox – 1 dollar stamp across there like a change of address – put your claim of the life number – have them cancel that – go in 72 hours later – send a registered mail from yourself to yourself to that mail location – If they Deny you & you have proof of the reciept of goods – use that with the council and see if that use that – a police report may be needed – if you have to contact the police you have to have your evidence – main evidence is your receipt from your bill of sale from those people – claim you are needing to file against whomever – may have a postmaster in the Sally Port or police room in the jailhouse that holds stamps there – filed stamp that you put over your $1 dollar stamp – mail yourself in to police station or call them to you. ]